I finally finished this wool sweater I started a few months back. I was hoping to get it finished by the time the holidays rolled around, and I did!
This is a super easy tunic style pattern. The sleeves and body are pretty much blocks with no contouring in the arms or waste area.
I used Paton Yarn, dark grey Marl. It took about six skeins of yarn to make this sweater which is a medium. I hemmed the sleeves and the waste band.
The challenges with this sweater was washing it. Once it got wet it smelled like a inside of barn due to the fact that it's 100% wool. I didn't expect that. Also, it took almost an entire week to dry, but once it was dry the smell went away, and the sweater tightened up.
All and all it was a lot of fun.
After knitting my first pair of mittens, I decided to get a little creative and knit half mittens. I debated on knitting an entire thumb or ...
I made this shirt a few weeks ago from a Kwik sew pattern. I almost forgot about this fabric, and I think it's pretty bright. I usually...
I am having lots of fun here in Montana! Friday I listened to a couple bands at Caras Park , and then watched fireworks later that night. ...