Saturday, January 7, 2017
Here is a sweater I made a couple months ago from a simple tunic style pattern, but just recently assembled. Instead of ribbing, I decided to try cording as a way to finish off the neck and sleeves. I like the look of the cording, but not with this yarn, and I forgot to take into account the inch to two of ribbing, so the there is more neck exposure along with the sleeves being a tad shorter than I would have liked. If I were to do this in say white cotton, it would be awesome and would be heavier weighing down the cording at the bottom of the sweater: it would drape better. Either way, it was a fun project, and I learned tons. Tons darling!
I love taking pictures this time of year in my neighborhood.
I made this jacket for a friend so she could wear it to a concert. It was a lot of fun picking out the fabric and creating the finishing tou...
I whipped this one out in about a week working on it every evening. It started it off as a hat, but then I thought it would make an awesome ...